Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Card Samples

As a new Stampin Up demonstrator I held my first workshop last week and I wanted to share with you some of the card samples I took along to demonstrate...

Card No.1
This is my favourite of the 3 cards and it was so quick and simple to make!! 
It's a 4"x4" white card, and I used the stunning candy stripe paper that I'm just in Love with!! I used one of the label punches on the paper, and of course did my signature doodling!! The ribbon was in my general stash and it's tied around the paper then stuck down! The sentiments is from the "Itty Bitty Banner" selection and the matching die....

Card No.2
Another little card....this one measures 3"x3" and this pattern paper is the reverse of the candy stripe...I used the same punch as above and used foam pads to raise it off the flat card. The sentiment is again from the same "Itty Bitty Banners" selection and it stamped using "Coastal Cabanna", lovely!

Card No.3
The last of the 3 and it's still a simple design...sometimes I think simple is best! 
This card measures 3"x4" and is a combination of the 2 papers from the previous 2 cards... Same punch from before and another sentiment from the "Itty Bitty Banners" range...

Any of these cards can be adapted for any occasion and really are so quick to make!

Enjoy!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment